Chances

/ Monday, September 19, 2011 /

I was very bored tonight and decided to go on omegle, instead of "text mode" or "video", I tried on "spy mode". I asked whether people on omegle really believe that omegle is a great way of meeting new friends. Do they really wanted to meet new friends, or just finding mate to wreak their lust? Here, I 'spied' two strangers discussing about my question. Funny.

Then, I found this lucky man. After I've read that one, I didn't really believe it at first, but who knows? One of millions chances of meeting your fate could happen everywhere, including internet. :)
Everything is possible. Although some people are still misuse omegle, I do hope that someday it would change.

0 Kicauan:

Post a Comment

Whom I've been grateful of

Blog Statistics

Recent Comments

Archives

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2010 Thisisrizka, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger