I screw, therefore I draw

/ Monday, March 29, 2010 /
Tonight I feel so insecure. I screw. I've also screwed my day. I don't even have any single mood to draw. I can't draw a thing. Well, the reason is: I remembered some of my past desires, that I can't barely chase. Until suddenly, I found a photo. My right hand. Scanned. And I decided to edit it on Photoshop. Made it blue. So..this is here I am. Screwed.

"Drawing is one of the best ways to meditate, while staying connected to the world around us."
(Elsha Leventis)
signature

2 Kicauan:

{ Rahmawan Ady Arif Bijaksana } on: February 13, 2011 at 8:50 AM said...

Ca. ajarin gambar dong, Ca. biar bisa bikin karakter unyu-unyu kaya Ica gitu.

{ thisisrizka } on: February 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM said...

ahaha, paling bingung kalau disuruh ngajarin gambar, abisan ngalir aja gitu. :P

Post a Comment

Whom I've been grateful of

Blog Statistics

Recent Comments

Archives

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2010 Thisisrizka, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger