You are Remarkable

/ Saturday, February 06, 2010 /

Hey you, I remember how you used to look at me. It was sincere, it was honest, it was unlike anything I’ve felt before. You were the first person that ever saw me, the first person to ever give me hope that I could mean something to someone. Is it love? I’m not sure exactly what that means. It’s scary. I don’t even really know you well enough to say those words… but I love every single bit of the you I know so far. You are sweet, and kind -sometimes I feel you're too kind to me. I didn’t know what I wanted then, and I wasn’t ready to open up or commit. I needed some time to explore… But I can’t stop thinking about you now, and the possibility of what can be. I haven’t felt this way about someone in a long time, and it’s scary. I look at you and see the snapshots of imaginary moments of us together. Laughing. Driving. Taking pictures. And showing me how to play guitar.

I guess the irony about this situation is that we were only ever friends, I knew it's my fault then. I just haven't ready yet, as you know it. Just that. 1 month is too short to get to know each other. I just don't want to ever hurt you. I'm just afraid too much. Hope you'll understand.

But for what it’s worth, I want to thank you for reminding me that the possibility of love still exists. I just wanted to let you know that I’ll always carry a piece of you with me wherever I go, no matter what happens between us. Even if this ends badly, it won’t matter because I know that ever since you’ve come around, I’m right where I’m supposed to be and that’s the first and best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Once again, thanks to you :)

signature
(inspired and edited from: http://youareremarkable.wordpress.com/love-letters-to-from/)


8 Kicauan:

{ wida } on: February 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM said...

I wish you two all the best dear :)

{ Rizka Amalia (Ica) } on: February 7, 2010 at 5:40 PM said...

Thanks wida, whatever would happen, it'd be the best for us, I think.

{ blogwalker } on: February 7, 2010 at 8:42 PM said...

i sure that his understand u ca. sure it.

{ justsignin } on: February 7, 2010 at 8:56 PM said...

whoa... awesome...

{ blogwalker } on: February 8, 2010 at 7:11 AM said...

i'm sure that he willunderstand you ca,. i'm sure bout it

*ralat buat yg diatas tuh salah gramarnya

{ Wida Wulasari } on: February 8, 2010 at 7:58 AM said...

so sweet :)

{ blogwalker } on: February 9, 2010 at 5:21 AM said...

permen kale sweet

{ rizkamalia } on: February 10, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

ya ampyuun, mana gus, postingan tentang ngubah blogspotnya jadi .co.cc?? aku maauuu!! ^,^

Post a Comment

Whom I've been grateful of

Blog Statistics

Recent Comments

Archives

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2010 Thisisrizka, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger