I'm all over it now by Jamie Cullum

/ Sunday, December 06, 2009 /

I'm not gonna tell you how hurts your heart will be when you have your heart broken. I'm not gonna tell you how bad your day will be when someone you love left/dump you (or vice versa). I'm also not gonna tell you what it's like to end a relationship. Well, it's not because I don't care. It's all because I just haven't felt that. In reality, I'm never been in that condition, rrrr..actually I'm never been falling for that sort of serious feelings (I mean, falling in love for another person besides my family, my pets, and friends). But it doesn't mean I can't think obviously about it. In fact, I often think about this kind of 'falling-out-love'. :D


Soo...here we go. It was started when I read this quotation:

 

"Falling out of love is very enlightening. For a short while you see the world with new eyes."
 -Iris Murdoch (1919 - 1999)-

Well..frankly, I think it's occasionally true. I've seen and 'witnessed' some of my friends who have ended their relationship. I think, they could see everything around them better -much better than when they're still 'overwhelmed' in romanticism (or what I called) of love. When they're 'fulled' with their romance, everything turns to be beautiful -whatever it is. They could be soo dumb and romantic at the same time (in bahasa: tai kucing berasa coklat), hehehe.. They think the whole world was all about love and love. Some of them, prefer to go or hang-out with their bf/gf than with their friends. They frequently 'alienate' themselves and form 'another' world. It's good for the lovers. But it's turning to be veryyy bad and it'd be easy for you to get mad when the relationship ends. You'll feel absolutely lonely at those time, because your bf/gf isn't there for you anymore. How about friends? Friends are here with you, stand for you, for the good times and the bad. So..always remember, when you have your heart broken, just get over it. Gathering with your friends would be such pleasure! :D

Related to this, I'll post a beautiful new song from Jamie Cullum. I dedicated this song to anyone here, in this whole superb and wonderful world, and for anyone who is tired  (or has  just ended) their relationship, to cheer up and think positively. Being single (again)? It' doesn't matter. You could be your own friend for a while, to think, and introspect your self. :)



I'm all over it by Jamie Cullum




Hello innocence
Though it seems though we’ve been friends for years
I’m finishing
How I wish it had never begun
Though it should be the last one
And it’s dragging me down to my knees
Where I’m begging you please

Let me go
Don’t you know

I’m all over it now
And I cant say how glad I am about that
I’m all over it now
‘cos I worked and I cursed and I tried
And I said I could change and I lied
Where there’s something still moves me inside

She’s a memory
That I’ve tried to forget but I can’t
It still follows me
When I wake in the dead of the night
And I know that I can’t fight
That song going round in my head
Like the last thing she said

Please don’t go
You’d think I know

I’m all over it now
And I cant say how glad I am about that
I’m all over it now
‘cos I worked and I cursed and I cried
And I said I could change and I lied
Where there’s something still moves me inside

Now I wont come back
I wont come back
No I wont come back
No I wont come back

One dark morning
She left without warning
And took the red eye back to London town

I’m all over it now
I’m all over it now



-R.A-

0 Kicauan:

Post a Comment

Whom I've been grateful of

Blog Statistics

Recent Comments

Archives

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2010 Thisisrizka, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger