Let's get over it. Just forget. And be stoned.

/ Tuesday, November 24, 2009 /
Last night I got my insomnia again, so I did the blogwalking as usually. I was browsing Ryan's pic, then I found somebody's livejournal -it's emmy's perhaps, idk.. (I make my own account currently, but I still don't know how to use it. lol...)


I found that her blog is interesting, I love her Ryro's photos collection. So, I continued to read emmy's blog more and more, until suddenly I found these sentences she wrote:


"I'm angry. I want to break something. I want to say horrible, hurtful things I'll regret later. I want to storm and rage, and slam doors. I'm not that person. So I blog and get over it."


I think about it. And to me, that's a simple but significant idea! Why should you get mad -and turn to be a bad person easily? Don't waste your calories for something trivial you'd regret later. Don't let your emotion controls you, it's you who control it. Play it cool, guys.

 

Here we go for today's quote:

"Speak when you are angry
—and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret."
Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1990), Canadian writer. Peter's Quotations


-RA- 

0 Kicauan:

Post a Comment

Whom I've been grateful of

Blog Statistics

Recent Comments

Archives

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2010 Thisisrizka, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger